Paragliding - Refresher course
The effective way to reduce insecurity in the air and uneasiness underneath the glider! Our refresher course offers pilots who have had a long break from flying, or who lack practical experience, the perfect opportunity, to start gliding again and/or to optimise their own safety when flying.
Confidently at one with the wind!
The initial check-up from one of our experienced pilots involves analysing existing deficits and, depending on your level, correcting them either on the practice slope or in high-level flights.
Techniques such as launching, reading the terrain and safe handling of the glider etc. will be perfected in individual performance training sessions.
- Tuition certificate
- Good spirits
What is included?
- Free transport with the flying school's bus
- Radio support for all fights
- Full professional assistance of a flying instructor from launch until landing
- Individual training in small groups
- Check-up and error analysis
- High-level flights with an altitude difference of between 400 - 1400m with radio support
- If required, organisation of low-cost accommodation close to the flying school.
- Free camping available in Flugschule grounds
- At anytime on request
1 DAY COURSE: € 100,00 without rental material
1 DAY COURSE: € 150,00 with rental material