Paragliding – Cross-country flying seminar
Would you like to travel a good few kilometres by paraglider and improve your own skills in professionally planning and completing routes? Our seminar will provide you with all the basics about the supreme discipline of 'cross-country flying'! You will learn how to correctly assess weather conditions, complete a full weather briefing, plan your route and determine your flying tactics. The climate and training areas in Zillertal offer ideal conditions for cross-country flight training.
- Paragliding license (‘A-License’)
- Good spirits
What is included?
- Free transport with the flying school's bus
- Radio support for all fights
- Full professional assistance of a flying instructor from launch until landing
- Individual training in small groups
- Check-up and error analysis
- High-level flights with an altitude difference of between 400 - 1400m with radio support
- Individual thermal training
- Theory instruction
- If required, organisation of low-cost accommodation close to the flying school.
- It’s possible to join the course and start flying at any stage.
- Free camping available on Flugschule land
- possible at short notice in February (if the conditions are right)
- April 26th to 30th
- May 13th to 17th
- May 22nd to 26th
- June 21st to 25th
- Special dates possible at any time from 3 paraglider pilots
5 DAYS COURSE: € 395,00