Hang-gliding - Thermal training
Active thermal flights will not only delight any hang-glider pilot – they are also essential for cross-country flying. Our thermal training will introduce you to all meteorological factors and give you practical tips on how to find and identify thermals. You will learn how to correctly judge weather conditions, how to centre on thermals correctly and safely, and how to actively fly in thermals!
From pilot to king of the air!
Our flying instructors will analyse your flying technique and improve it by giving useful insider tips, so you can successfully embark on an airy expedition!
- Hang-gliding license (‘A-license’)
- Good spirits
What is included?
- Free transport with the flying school's bus
- Radio support for all fights
- Full professional assistance of a flying instructor from launch until landing
- Individual training in small groups
- Check-up and error analysis using video
- High-level flights with an altitude difference of between 400 - 1400m with radio support
- Individual thermal training
- Theory instruction
- If required, organisation of low-cost accommodation close to the flying school.
- 'B' license, cross-country permit possible at the same time
- Free camping available on Flugschule land
- Dates on request
- special dates possible at any time from 3 hang-gliders
5 DAYS COURSE: € 395,00