Hang-gliding - Refresher course
May be you have not flown for quite a time and would like to start hang gliding again? Because of a lack of flying experience, you want to improve your flight safety in the Alps? Particularly after a long period without flying, our refresher course is the ideal way to optimise your own flying performance and get rid of any insecurities you may have.
Improved safety and self-confidence!
The initial check-up from one of our experienced pilots involves analysing existing deficits and, depending on your level, correcting them either on the practice slope or in high-level flights.
Techniques, such as launching, judging landings, change of direction etc. will be developed in individually tailored training sessions.
- Tuition certificate
- Good spirits
What is included?
- Free transport with the flying school's bus
- Radio support for all fights
- Full professional assistance of a flying instructor from launch until landing
- Individual training in small groups
- Check-up and error analysis
- High-level flights with an altitude difference of between 400 - 1400m with radio support
- If required, organisation of low-cost accommodation close to the flying school.
- Free camping available on Flugschule land
- At anytime on request
1 DAY COURSE: € 100,00 without rental material
1 DAY COURSE: € 150,00 with rental material