Paragliding - High-level flight course
The aim of this high-level flight course is to complete as many flights as possible in preparation for a paragliding license or 'A' license (restricted pilot's license). Flights in new flying areas (altitude difference sometimes well over 1000 metres) in Zillertal will also play an important part in gaining experience. You will receive extensive practical training in assessing the terrain and weather and will improve your flying skills (using your ears, practice rolls and forcing steering using body weight, etc.).
Improving flying skills
The high-level flight course is also suitable for pilots who have not flown for a considerable time. Also ideal as an introduction to flying over mountainous terrain for pilots who normally wind launch.
There's also an opportunity to try out new and demonstration gliders at anytime.
- A license or training certificate
- Good spirits
What is included?
- Free transport with the flying school's bus
- Radio support for all fights
- Min. 15 high-level flights with an altitude difference of between 400 - 1400m with radio support
- Theory instruction in our own training room
- Theory documentation
- If required, organisation of low-cost accommodation close to the flying school.
- Video analysis
- Launch and landing fees within the flying school's area.
- Free camping available in Flugschule grounds
- Starting every Monday-Single days also bookable
- From March to November
5 DAYS COURSE: € 390,00
Price with equipment: € 640,-