Hang-gliding – Introductory course
Does the sight of a hang-glider on the horizon get your pulse racing every time? Floating through the air on a hang glider: would you like to experience this feeling for yourself? Our introductory courses offer an ideal insight into the fascinating world of hang-gliding.
On the trail of icarus
Basic techniques for handling the glider are acquired on a practice slope, where you will make your first short flights.
Our special rope winch is a particular plus point: it pulls the hang glider back up the steep slope, thus avoiding any kind of laborious carrying of equipment. All necessary equipment will be provided by us.
Also a perfect idea for an imaginative gift, or for company events and club outings! It's also possible to extend the introductory course by 2 days and to combine it with a great after-flight barbecue (on request).
The cost of the introductory course will naturally be deducted from the price of any further courses.
- Ankle-high shoes with non-slip soles
- Durable clothing according to the weather
- Gloves, particularly in the colder seasons
- Good spirits
What is included?
- Free transport to the practice slope
- Convenient hang-glider shuttle by rope winch
- Full hire of equipment (hang glider, harness and integral helmet)
- Flying equipment third-party liability insurance
- Individual training in small groups
- Relaxed after-flight get-together at the flying school
- If required, organisation of low-cost accommodation close to the flying school.
- Free camping available on Flugschule land
- On request from March - November
1 DAY COURSE: € 80,00
2 DAYS COURSE: € 150,00