Hang-gliding - High-level flight course
Our high-level flying course offers you the ideal opportunity to complete all necessary high-level flights for obtaining an 'A' License (special pilot's license) and to perfect your flying skills. With our special shuttle service, the time needed for assembling and dismantling your hang glider is significantly reduced and your effective flying time considerably increased. In addition, flying equipment from Ikaro, Seedwing and Willswing can be tested at anytime.
The first high-level euphoria
Amid the impressive mountain panorama of Penken, Perler or the famous Zillertaler Höhenstraße road, you will learn how to climb, in some cases well over 1000m; and how to judge weather conditions and different flying terrain.
In addition, you will improve your knowledge in the areas of meteorology, aeronautics, aviation law and how to deal with exceptional circumstances through theory instruction.
- 'A' license / or training certificate
- Good spirits
What is included?
- Free transport with the flying school's bus
- Radio support for all fights
- Full professional assistance of a flying instructor from launch until landing
- Individual training in small groups
- Approx. 15 high-level flights with an altitude difference of between 400 - 1400m with radio support
- Theory instruction in our own training room
- Theory documentation
- Relaxed after-flight get-together at the flying school
- If required, organisation of low-cost accommodation close to the flying school.
- Video analysis
- Hire of equipment possible
- Free camping available on Flugschule land
- Starting every Saturday
- Single days also bookable
5 DAYS COURSE: € 450,00